I just watched recently a video on youtube about this girl, who basically sets goals through a vision board. So I figured, why not try it on my blog?
So some of you may be thinking, “what is a vision board?” A vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life. (right from google!)
- Lose some weight– I have not been very happy with myself lately and I know I need to make more time for myself to do things like the guy, but I’m always exhausted. I need to make time for a more positive, healthy lifestyle.
- Eventually get my degree: Just because I feel like I’ve been in school forever.
- “find yourself and be that”: Recently lately I’ve haven’t been feeling like myself and I want to be me. I want to have fun, I want to do things I use to, I just want to be happy with myself.
- Do more by myself– What I mean by this is simply to do more. I feel like sometimes I’m scared to do things alone and want the company but you can’t always get what you want.. Whether it may to go on a hike or even to the diner by myself.
- And just do more in general: I tend to be pretty lazy in my time off (aka one day a week) But I should do more, and I will.
Obviously more is going to come from this, but this is all I could really focus on right now. Hope it inspires you to make a vision board/ vision blog post too!