So I’ve been seeing this “fluid painting” all over the internet and it really inspired me to try it out & I did!
- I added some paint to cups and then added to that some water with some clear dish soap, only like 4 pumps!
- Next, after you mix your colors and the water- pour them into a clean up, add them any way you’d like.
- As you’re ready to get the paint on the canvas, take the cup and flip it onto the canvas.
- Lift the cup up and move the canvas to cover the whole canvas!
- Let dry for a day or so and you can get the spray to make it glossy or keep it matte!