This is in no particular order, it is just a few of my favorite things right now!
- Saturday Skin: Waterfall Glacier Water Cream. It is amazing, and a little goes a long way. It took my dry crusty skin from the summer and made it smooth again. And now with the colder weather and my dry skin; its just great. Its a little pricey, but I think it is definitely worth it.
- Becca: Be a Light Face Palette. This is actually the first “face palette” I’ve ever used and I got it for free from an awesome app called Influenster. (Its an app where you just review things and over some time, they send you free things to try out and review!) back to the palette: It has a white blurring powder, a contour powder and a blushy highlight. (excuse my ugly hand)
- Revlon: Pro Collection Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer. I have thick, past my shoulder hair and semi curly. Typically takes me about 25 mins to blow out my hair and then to straighten, about 35 mins in total. With this, it takes Less than 20 and I don’t even need to go back over it with the straightener!
- Wet brush: Amazing. nothing more else to say besides if you don’t have one, I recommend to try it!
- With the wet brush I use Not Your Mother’s Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Detangler. After I shower, my hair is always soo knotty. I even use a lot of conditioner. But with this stuff, it makes brushing my hair so easy and I couldn’t be happier.
- Living Proof- Perfect hair day; Dry Shampoo. I wash my almost every day but when I curl it, I can make it last for almost 3 days. This dry shampoo makes it look like i just got my hair done and it smells amazing too! I have the mini one because I got it for Christmas… but I have had this in the past and will buy more in the future.. Its a little pricey, but worth it.
- Wireless Beats: Ever since I got my daith piercing back in July, I haven’t been able to wear earphones comfortably because the piercing is inside your ear. So I just got there for Christmas and I am more than excited to finally be able to listen to music at the gym in both ears!!
- HP Sprocket photo printer: Again, another thing I have been wanting and (it was on sale so I asked santa for it) and I love this. Its so small and cute and prints out the picture of your choice in a minute! Would recommend 10/10! Especially if you enjoy taking pictures and sharing the moment.
Some other things not listed with pictures are:
- Glossier Balm Dotcom: Birthday
- Apple Watch; Series 3 (I wear it everyday)
- Say Yes To: Coconut Micellar Water. A good easy makeup remover and leaves the skin feeling moisturized.
There’s probably other things I am forgetting but… oh well.
Hope you enjoyed my favorite!